Outdoor Fiber Optic Patch Cable, Fiber Optic Termination Box, Fast Connector, Fiber Optic Splitter,
MPO Patch Cord, Adapter, Connector, Fiber Optic Splice Enclosure, Field Fiber Optic Cable.
|Place of Origin:||Guangdong, China|
|Brand Name:||KCO, Kocent Optec Limited|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiation|
|Packaging Details:||soft caring case, carton box|
|Delivery Time:||2~5 days after get payment|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||20,000 set/ month|
|Enterface:||FC/PC (Optional SC / ST)||Light:||FP-LD|
|Working Time:||60 Hours||Wavelength 1:||850/1310nm|
|Wavelength 2:||1310/1550nm||Name:||Optical Laser Source|
Handheld Fiber Optic Tools Optical Laser Source , Fiber Optic Light Source Tester
We can supply brand new of fiber optic power meter and also relation fiber optic test equipment such as fiber optical light source, Laser pen, ODTR, fiber optic fusion splicer machine, etc. We also can supply OEM, ODM servicer for fiber optical polisher, can help you paste your own Brand LOGO on the machine and package. Please contact with us by phone or by e-mail to get more informations about them.
This optic laser source is equipped with the latest integrated chip designed for hand-held test meters. Highly steady output with low power consumption ranges among optional wavelengths 650nm, 850nm, 1300nm, 1310nm and1550nm.
- Portable design
- Optional interfaces (FC/SC/ST)
- High stability and precision
- Variety of modulation frequency output
- Large liquid crystal display
- Suitable for single mode and multi mode
- Low consumption, continuous working time 60+ hours
|Wavelength||850/1300 nm||1310/1550 nm||1490/1550 nm|
|Interface||FC/PC (Optional SC / ST)|
|Output Power||>-5 dBm|
|Calibration Mode||CW / 270Hz / 1KHz / 2KHz|
|Stability (dBm)||±0.04 @ 20 ºc @ 15min|
|Power||Three AA Batteries|
|Working Time||60 hrs|
|Work Temp. (ºc)||-10～+60 ºc|
|Storage Temp.||-25～+70 ºc|
|Volume (mm)||155×76×38 mm|
|Weight (g)||300 g|
|Accessories||3 AA Batteries; Carrying Bag; Manual|
This equipment uses disposable or rechargeable AA batteries. It is forbidden to mix them together.
Try to avoid the temperature suddenly changes. Do not use the equipment immediately after moving it between places with dramatically different temperature.
Put the batteries out aside when the equipment will be idle for long.
There will be laser radiation when the power is on.
The light beam is invisible, but still forbidden to contact eyes directly. Don’t aim the laser beam at the eyes of others.
- Interface for FC/PC (Optional ST SC)
- External power supply port, use original DC adapter, 5.0V, not allowed to use other DC adapter. (Optional: AA batteries)
- F1, F2 and F3 are functional keys, details in “Operation Instructions”
- Key to switch wavelength
- Key to switch from laser source to power meter (For MOS)
- Calibration key of output
- Power button. Press twice when power on to cancel auto-power-off. Press for 5 seconds to power it off.
Contact Person: sales