Outdoor Fiber Optic Patch Cable, Fiber Optic Termination Box, Fast Connector, Fiber Optic Splitter,
MPO Patch Cord, Adapter, Connector, Fiber Optic Splice Enclosure, Field Fiber Optic Cable.
|Place of Origin:||Guangdong, China|
|Brand Name:||KCO, Kocent Optec Limited|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiation|
|Packaging Details:||Carton box, wooden pallet|
|Delivery Time:||2~5 days|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||20,000 set/ month|
|Package Type:||Mini Blockless Tube Type||Length:||1.0m|
|Splitter Type:||2*2 2x2||Split Way:||2 Way Input & 2 Way Output|
Blockless 2x2 Fiber Optic PLC Splitter SC/APC LC/APC Green Connector 900um 1.5m LSZH
- PLC (Planar lightwave circuit) splitter is a type of optical power management device that is fabricated using silica optical waveguide technology to distribute optical signals from Central Office (CO) to multiple premise locations.
- PLC splitter is based on Semiconductor technology. As its name shows, PLC splitters are manufactured by planar waveguide circuit technology. PLC splitter design consists of one optical PLC chip and several optical arrays depending on the output ratio. The optical arrays are coupled on both end of the PLC splitter chip.
- PLC splitter is widely installed between the PON Optical Line Terminal (OLT) and the Optical Network Terminals/Units (ONTs/ONUs) that the OLT serves. The single fiber link coming from the Central Office (CO) OLT is connected with the input of a splitter and is split into given numbers of fibers leaving the splitter. The number of the outputs in the PLC module determines the number of splits. PLC splitters can be used in centralized PON architecture or distributed architecture. In a centralized PON architecture, generally a 1x32 PLC splitter is used in the Central Office. In a distributed PON architecture, a 1x4 PLC splitter is firstly directly connected to an OLT port in the Central Office, then each of the four fibers is routed to an outside plant terminal/enclosure box that houses a 1x8/1x4 PLC splitter.
- Blockless PLC splitter has stronger fiber protection than bare fiber splitter, which is a miniaturization result of cassette splitter. It's mainly used for various connection and distribution boxes or network cabinets.
- Fiber PLC splitter provides a low cost light distribution solution with high stability and reliability.
- The blockless splitter features small size, which is an intermediate choice between volume miniaturization and reliable fiber protection. It is suitable for installation in your system design and manufacturing.
- 2x N Planar Light wave Circuit (PLC) Splitters are based on the Plasma Chemical Vapor Deposition (P-CVD) technology and its patented fabrication process for providing stable optical character.
PLC Splitter Construction:
- 2x2 blockless PLC Splitter, SC/APC or LC/APC connector
- 900µm G.657A1 or G652D for fiber input/output
- Low insertion loss
- Low polarization dependent loss (PDL)
- Operating bandwidth: 1260 ~ 1650nm
- Compact design, suitable for installation in optical equipments
- Wide Operating Temperature: -40 - 85°C, support industry standard applications.
- High reliability and stability, Telecordia GR-1221/1209 compliant
|Fiber length||1m or custom length|
|Connector Type||Custom specified|
|Optical Fiber Type||Corning SMF-28e fiber, G657A1 or as customized|
|Directivity (dB) Min *||55|
|Return Loss (dB) Min *||55 (50)|
|Power Handling (mW)||300|
|Operating Wavelength (nm)||1260 ~ 1650|
|Operating Temperature(°C)||-40~ +85|
|Storage Temperature(°C)||-40 ~ +85|
|Insertion Loss(dB) Typical||3.6||7.1||10.2||13.5||16.5||20.5|
|Insertion Loss (dB) Max||4.0||7.3||10.5||13.7||16.9||21.0|
|Loss Uniformity (dB)||0.6||0.6||0.8||1.2||1.5||2|
|Wavelength Dependent Loss(dB)||0.3||0.3||0.3||0.5||0.5||0.5|
|Temp. Dependent Loss (-40~85 ) (dB)||0.4||0.4||0.4||0.5||0.5||0.5|
|Insertion Loss(dB) Typical||3.8||7.4||10.8||14.2||17||21|
|Insertion Loss (dB) Max||4.2||7.8||11.2||14.6||17.5||21.5|
|Loss Uniformity (dB)||1||1.4||1.5||2||2.5||2.5|
|Wavelength Dependent Loss(dB)||0.8||0.8||0.8||0.8||0.8||1|
|Temp. Dependent Loss(-40~+85°C)||0.5||0.5||0.5||0.8||0.8||1|
Contact Person: sales